Thursday, March 20, 2008

Featured on Web TV Hub

Hey everybody! Yes, I know I’ve been bad about the blogging lately......you all know the deal! The move, blah blah blah. We’re getting back on track. I thought there was NO WAY IN HELL we’d be able to get a new episode up this month, but guess what? My genius husband once again came up with an idea that can be filmed really quickly, so let’s hope we can do this thing! Cross our fingers.

In some good news, looks like someone discovered "The Retributioners" and wrote about us in Web TV Hub - Internet TV & Video Entertainment Magazine! So, I want to send a BIG thank you to Iman Peera who wrote the article!

Here is the link:
http://www.webtvhub.com/the-retributioners-new-comedic-web-series-girl-confronts-grudges-from-the-past/

Oh! And I saw Tom Patrick Stephens last week in "Parlour Song" at the Atlantic Theater Company (see my previous blog post for THAT big story)! He got to go on as he was the understudy for the lead! All I can say is, WOW! Tom is really an amazing actor! First off, he was supposed to play a fat, bald guy, and if you all saw my Episode 1, then you know he is anything but fat and bald! He’s ridiculously charming and the ladies love him! But because he is such a great actor, you really suspend your disbelief! And you know why? Because his character was vulnerable and insecure....it didn’t matter if he was really fat and bald or not! Of course, it’s far more complicated than that for me to even describe, but I wanted to all let you know how our boy is doing. Congratulations Tom!

It’s been such a crazy month, it was nice to kind of just relax today, and think about what I need to do next. We’re almost fully unpacked. Can’t wait to show you guys the new place!

steph

No comments: