Monday, March 10, 2008

We’re back! And some cool news about Tom Stephens!

Yes, we had the move from hell last week! Seriously, the worst move of my life, and we only moved two avenue blocks away! Eric's desk broke in half, we lost a chair, I'm living out of boxes, and I had an awful assignment due at my day job WHILE I was moving last week.

The only saving grace was we got our internet running pretty quickly. WHEW!

While I don't have any exciting news to share, our lead actor from Episode 1 is doing great! Tom Patrick Stephens, who you might remember as Sean Chambers from "Episode 1: The Virginity Pact," is understudying a leading role at the Atlantic Theater Company in the play,
"Parlour Song." Well, he gets to go on for three days this week, and he is playing opposite Emily Mortimer! Here's a link to the show's info:

http://www.atlantictheater.org/page.aspx?id=12016840

I am so excited for him, it's his big break! I am going to see him in the show Thursday night, so I'll tell you all about it!

If you are not from NY, or know the theater scene around here, doing a show at the Atlantic is a very big deal. Not only that, he's playing the lead role! So friggin' cool.

So, here's a shout out to Tom from everybody at "The Retributioners." Congratulations!!!! Remember us little people when you make it big.

steph

No comments: