Monday, January 21, 2008

LA or no LA

As we're quickly getting ready to shoot episode 3, I'm having to think about my future. OUR future, actually. Over a year ago, I was gung ho about moving to LA We didn't make the move, but I am having to think about it again under our current circumstances. I have no idea what to do.

I really hate being indecisive, but I'm afraid that's one of my flaws. Especially when it comes to life-changing decisions like this one. I almost want fate to decide...which is so silly. You all know me by now, I pretty much make my own way and my own destiny. I'm a strong person.

But I'm faced having to make a choice. LA or NY. I think the truth is I'm scared. I'm really scared to make a choice. How will I know I am making the right choice? I hate feeling like no matter what I choose, I will be sacrificing something. That is what I am up against right now.

Over the last six months, I got consumed with work, and with the webseries. I didn't have to think about this, because I really couldn't. But now I do.

Anyway, that's what's on my mind right now. As a result, I'm getting nothing done.

No comments: