Wednesday, February 6, 2008

We’re Movin’ on Up to the UES

OK, I can FINALLY give some good news. Eric and I are officially moving! We are staying in NYC. We are moving only two blocks away from our house! Pretty funny. We currently live on the Upper East Side. In fact, we're keeping the same exact zip code.

As you can imagine, the unexpected move has stalled things for 'The Retributioners.' But I promise we'll be on track again. I have a lovely, talented actress playing the role of BFF in Episode 3.

It also looks like I'll be working more to make money, which we'll need for this costly move. Can I tell you how much I hate moving?! We have not moved in over five years, so it's very strange to leave here. We got married here. My wedding dress is still hanging outside my bedroom door.

In fact....I never even got it dry cleaned (gross, right)? That dress is part of the decor of the house! I honestly don't even know what to do with it.

So we'll be very busy these next few weeks packing. I am hoping we can squeeze in some Retributioners filming while doing this.

By the way, Vanilla or Chocolate cake? I like chocolate cake with vanilla frosting? What do you prefer????

steph
http://www.youtube.com/theretributioners
http://www.funnyordie.com/theretributioners

No comments: