OK, I think it's time for me to explain what's been going on for the last few weeks, and why we were considering moving to LA.
We're getting kicked out of our apartment. We lived in this apartment for five and a half years! A new management company bought our building, and they want us out, or we'll have to pay $2,800/month. Well, obviously we're not going to do that, so we have to move.
The last few weeks have been a major roller coster ride. Our situation can literally change by the hour! We have to get out of our apartment by April 1st. May seem far away to you now, but while we're producing our show, this is a major distraction. We were not sure for WEEKS whether we had to leave right away or until April. We've looked at many apartments in Mahattan. We've come so close to getting a new place, only to be disappointed in the end. This has been a long and painful process.
So, while trying to find a place to live, I've been working at my day job, and trying to plan Episode 3 of Retributioners. It's been VERY tough to do.
We've been back and forth on the LA issue over and over again. At this point in time, I think we've decided to stay in NY, with the possibility of considering LA in the future.
So, there you have it!!! I'm really scared I won't have Episode 3 ready when I want....so I ask for your patience! We're trying!